Important Things to Know
- Reservations are required for your entire party
- Reservations can be made at the kiosk in the lobby or at the front desk
- Individual buses depart and return to all 4 Disney Theme Parks
- Face coverings are required on the bus
- Hand sanitizer is available at each door
- High contact points are wiped down after each transport
FAQHow early can I make reservations?
Reservations can be made up to 48 hours prior
I have a wheelchair or scooter do I need to tell someone?
Yes, please visit the front desk at least 48 hours prior to your desired departure so they can arrange transportation for you.
How will they know I have a reservation?
You will receive a voucher that the driver will scan for your trip to and from the park.
What if I lose my voucher?
The driver will be able to look up your information in the system, however this could cause a delay so please do your best to keep your voucher safe. The best thing is to download that app where you can view all your information.
How do I download the app?
The QR code to download the app is provided at check in and is also located on the kiosk in the lobby.
What are the benefits of the app?
- You can view your reservation
- There is a live tracker of the bus
- Receive alerts of the buses arrival (make sure to allow push notifications when you download the app)
- The bus schedule
Are reservations allowed day of?
Yes, based on availability you can make reservations day of unless you are traveling with a wheelchair or scooter, then please see the front desk to see if transportation can be arranged.
Can I change my reservation time?
Yes, based on availability.