Events & Holidays at Walt Disney World® Resort
No matter what time of year you plan your Walt Disney World® Resort family getaway, there are live events that you won't want to miss. Perhaps you've been training for months and you're here to set a new personal best in the runDisney Marathon, or you're bringing the entire extended family for an unforgettable 4th of July—you're sure to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Taste of EPCOT® International Food & Wine Festival
July 15 - Fall 2020
Your taste buds have waited long enough. It’s time, once again, to sip, savor and stroll your days away during the Taste of EPCOT® International Food & Wine Festival—our longest festival ever—debuting this summer at Walt Disney World® Resort. This year’s event will be understandably different from what it was in the past, but you’ll still be able to venture across six continents and beyond as you sample mouthwatering delicacies from over 20 destinations. You’ll also find many of your favorite flavors along with some tempting new ones to try. Of course, there’s family fun like the return of Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak scavenger hunt; entertainment including the merry Mariachi Cobre and the rhythmic JAMMitors crew; plus a collection of limited-edition 25th anniversary merchandise for purchase. And since the 2020 EPCOT® International Flower & Garden Festival was shorter than expected, we’re also featuring our new Remy topiary, a selection of favorite foods, and merchandise from that event as well. So give your taste buds the chance to come out and play, and join us at the Taste of EPCOT® International Food & Wine Festival.
Entertainment and offerings subject to change without notice.
Fall Fun at Magic Kingdom®
September 15 to October 31, 2020
Discover fall time delights to celebrate the Halloween season.
• Special Appearances – Be on the lookout for some beloved Characters sporting their favorite Halloween costumes during special cavalcades down Main Street, U.S.A.
• Dress Up Fun – Embrace the spirit of the season by donning your own Halloween costume September 15 – October 31, 2020. Please see our costume guidelines for adults and children, and remember our face covering guidelines still apply.
• Delicious Treats – Satisfy your sweet and savory taste buds with seasonal food and beverages specialties that are available for purchase at select locations around the park.
• Boo-tiful Merchandise – Get festive with Halloween-themed gear and novelties available at select locations around the park.
• Bewitching Décor – Spot spirited touches along Main Street, U.S.A.
• Themed Photo Opportunities – Explore special seasonal Disney PhotoPass® features to enhance your family shots.