Walt Disney World® Meeting Benefits
Groups meeting at the Holiday Inn enjoy an array of exclusive Walt Disney World® Meeting Benefits, adding a unique option for small meetings & conferences.
- Access to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks for magical parties and events. Spectacularly themed venues allow you to put your budget into food and beverage, not décor!
- Extra Magic Hours (Temporarily Suspended)
- Disney FastPass+ Service - make reservations 60 days in advance (Temporarily Suspended)
- Exclusive Meeting/Convention tickets, providing attendees with special park pricing and a variety of add-on options, such as Park Hopper®. Please contact your Sales Manager to learn more about pricing.
- Disney Character appearances at group functions
- Disney Event Productions State of the art technology, enhanced with the creative brilliance that makes Disney unique
- Disney Institute World-renowned executive training where creativity leads to results
- Access to ESPN Wide World of Sports for sporting events, team-building programs and themed functions
- Transportation to all four Walt Disney World® theme parks
- Access to four nearby championship Walt Disney World® Golf Courses
Disney Institute Offers
One of the advantages of staying at the Holiday Inn located in the Walt Disney World® Resort is your Guests may participate in Disney Institute programs. Disney Institute is the trusted authority on using our principles in leadership, service and employee engagement to inspire organizations to enhance their own customer experience.
You have the flexibility to personalize a format to meet your specific needs. We can tailor our content to fit your agenda from a 90 minute keynote to a multi-day program with field experiences. We also offer a number of fun and engaging team-building and tour options that bring our theme parks to life.
We have two team-building options to offer:
Fee for this is $6,000 up to 50 participants, plus $110 per participant over 50 participants.
Fee for this is $8,000 up to 50 participants, plus $175 per participant over 50 participants.
For both team building experiences you are responsible for the meeting space and AV for set up and debrief. Transportation and access to the theme park for the activity is included in the cost.
We also offer an immersive behind-the-scenes tour:
Business Behind The Magic
Price is $7,000 up to 25 participants, plus additional $280 per participant over 25 participants.
This is a 3 hour business focused tour, price includes round-trip transportation from Holiday Inn located in the Walt Disney World® Resort and access to all the locations.