NOW THROUGH 2020: Disney FastPass+ 60 Days in Advance
Each guest staying at Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs® Area through 2020 with valid Walt Disney World theme park admission will have access to the Walt Disney World theme park Extra Magic Hours benefit**, as well as the opportunity to make FastPass+* selections up to 60-days in advance of their stay.
Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs® Area, which is designated as an Official Walt Disney World hotel, has a long-standing relationship with the Walt Disney World® Resort.
THE MAGIC OF PLANNING AHEAD
By enrolling in the MyDisneyExperience app, you can now reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more – up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, you can modify Disney FastPass+ plans on the go, on your mobile device or at in-Park kiosks. Best of all, this limited benefit is included with valid Theme Park admission – at no charge. Ask your travel provider to ensure they can give you the necessary ticket confirmation or hotel reservation number needed to utilize this benefit.
MORE ENCHANTMENT, FEWER LINES
You can also enjoy Extra Magic Hours Benefit during your stay. The Extra Magic Hours benefit is available with valid Theme Park admission. Each day, one of the theme parks stays open longer so you can enjoy select attractions. Embark on more adventures. And make more dreams come true. To see when Extra Magic Hours benefit is offered for each Disney Theme Park, you can view the Extra Magic Hours calendar at disneyworld.com/parkhours, or check the Walt Disney World® Resort Times Guide available in the lobby.
To take advantage of this limited-time offer, contact us at (407) 939-5277 or at www.disneyworld.com to book your magical Disney vacation!
Step-by-Step Guide to Disney Fastpass+
- Download the latest version of the My Disney Experience App from your app store or visit: StartYourDisneyExperience.com
- Sign in or Create a Disney Account.
Link your Hotel and Tickets:
- Build your Family & Friends list to include those staying with you in your Hotel. (If you do not have 4 guests staying in your room choose your favorite characters to stay with you)
- Link your Hotel reservation/confirmation number to your My Disney Experience account.
- Link your Theme Park tickets to each of your Family & Friends.
- Choose a Date and Theme Park.
- Select an available must-do experience and assigned time.
- Plan up to three Disney FastPass+ experiences at a single Theme Park for each day.
Present your linked Theme Park ticket to enjoy Disney FastPass+ Service and Extra Magic Hours Benefit.
TIP: Once you have enjoyed your third selected Disney FastPass+ experience, you can make another selection (based upon availability). Use that one, and you’re able to select another — and repeat!
Please note: Our system automatically defaults to 4 people per room reservation for FastPass+. In the event you have less than 4 people in your travel party, please use the name of your favorite characters to fill out the rest of the spots. From there, you will be able to book your FastPass+ reservations for the people in your party.
For example, John Doe & Jane Doe have made a hotel reservation and purchased theme park tickets, and would like to make their FastPass+ reservations. They connect their hotel reservation and tickets to MyDisneyExperience and go to make their FastPasses. Since they are only two people, they use their favorite characters' names, Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse, for the other two FastPass+ spots. Now they can move onto selecting FastPass+ reservations for themselves!
Valid Theme Park admission required. Offer valid through 12/31/2020.
* Availability subject to device limitations and features may vary by device or service provider. Message, data, and roaming rates may apply. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parent’s permission first. Online registration required. In-app ticket purchases not available to residents of all countries. Disney FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make, and available arrival windows are limited.
** Some guests may require a voucher to access Extra Magic Hours Benefit. Please inquire at check-in. When planning your schedule, please remember that to visit more than one theme park on the same day, you’ll need to purchase the Park Hopper® Option or Park Hopper® Plus Option with your theme park ticket. Extra Magic Hours benefit must be used during the dates of your reservation. Please note that not all Walt Disney World® Theme Park attractions are available during Extra Magic Hours. Extra Magic Hours schedule and available attractions are subject to change without notice.