Enjoy Exclusive Disney Golf Benefits
For guests staying at our resort, Disney Golf extends the following:
- Advance tee times (90 days) on all 4 Disney Golf courses
- Discounts off regular rack rate greens fees
- Discounts on rental equipment – clubs, shoes and 2 sleeves of TaylorMade Project(a) golf balls for only $40 per person. (Junior rental equipment is free).
- Pre-round range balls included
A total savings of $40 per person, per round!
Named for its majestic magnolia trees, this course features elevated tees, spacious greens and challenging water hazards. Wide fairways invite you to hit the ball and hit it long, but beware—11 of the 18 holes boast water hazards and 97 bunkers dot the landscape.
This 18-hole championship course features shimmering lakes, tropical sands, palm trees and sloping greens. Disney’s Palm Golf Course is rated 4 stars by Golf Digest and includes 9 holes with water hazards and 59 bunkers—providing plenty of challenges for novices and seasoned pros alike.
Certified by Audubon International as a Cooperative Wildlife Sanctuary and rated an impressive 4 stars by Golf Digest, the 18-hole course was conceived by Joe Lee and most notably features elevated bunkered greens that put a premium on accurate approach shots. Test your skills and fortitude at the demanding 7th hole with its challenging island green.
Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course is a beautiful 9-hole course with rolling greens and exciting challenges. Certified by Audubon International as a Cooperative Wildlife Sanctuary, Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course lets you test your skills with holes ranging from 132 to 517 yards from the white tees; holes 5, 6 and 7 are routed around a deep canal and a picturesque pond. Operated by Arnold Palmer Golf Management and featuring junior tees for younger golfers, this walking course is fun for the whole family.
Have some extra time after hanging in the parks? Try FootGolf, the new phenomenon featuring the two popular sports of Soccer and Golf! The new sport is now available at Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course and is fun for the whole family, try it out during your next stay with us! FootGolf is available 7 days a week, after 1:00pm, subject to availability.
Awards and Accolades
- Outstanding Golf and Meeting Award presented by Successful Meetings
- Named "Top 50 Great Service Facilities" by Golf Digest
- Professional championship courses for PGA TOUR events
- All 4 Championship courses certified by Audubon International as Cooperative Wildlife Sanctuaries
- Gold Medal Resort – Golf Magazine
- America's Top 75 Resorts – Golf Digest
- Every course rated 4 – 4 ½ stars (out of 5) – Golf Digest
For more information, please call the Disney Golf Reservations Center at (407) WDW-GOLF (939-4653) or visit www.golfwdw.com