TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence 2017
The Holiday Inn Orlando - Disney Springs® Area has received the 2017 TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence award. The accolade, which honors hospitality excellence, is given only to establishments that consistently achieve outstanding traveler reviews on TripAdvisor®, and is extended to qualifying businesses worldwide. Only the top-performing 10 percent of businesses listed on TripAdvisor® receive this prestigious award. The hotel consistently ranks in the top 30 TripAdvisor® hotels in Orlando.
Global Partners in Safety Award
The Holiday Inn has received the IHG 2014 Global Partners In Safety Award. This award is given to those hotels who distinguish themselves in quality, guest and employee safety and operation risk training. It is the highest recognition given by the Americas Region Risk Group. The hotel was one of 5 honored from over 3,000 properties across Canada, the US, Latin America, Mexico and the Caribbean.
JD Power & Associates
At Holiday Inn, we believe you're at your best when you can be yourself. In fact, we work hard to make our hotels a place where you can do just that.
Perhaps that's why, in the J.D. Power and Associates 2014 North American Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index StudySM, our guests rated Holiday Inn "Highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Mid-Scale Full Service Hotel Chains."
This is an honor of which we are extremely proud and we'd like to thank our guests for rating us so highly.
Our Green Hotel Initiatives
- Towel reuse program
- Linen reuse program
- Low flow faucets
- Low flow showerheads
- Low flow toilets
- Water-efficient laundry machines
- Weekly irrigation checks
- Energy Star kitchen and laundry appliances
- Daily monitoring of all thermostats
- Sensor-managed Outdoor Lighting
- Highly energy-efficient fluorescent lighting
- Complete energy management system
- "Clean the World" bath product recycling
- Recycling bins located throughout the property
- Water dispensers are provided in lieu of plastic bottles
- High efficiency air filters
- Use of refillable containers rather than single-use products